Travelling with the Guitar

I've been called a groupie, a roadie, a coolie... but all I really am is wife to my guitar-playing husband who travels some. I get to tag along, to take me away from the monotony of obsessive house cleaning. Here, I log our adventures with food, airlines, hotels, food, organisers, fans, food, people, books I read. Did I say 'food' already? Well, someone's got to tell people what life's like on the road, right?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What I read during the Equatorial gig
Reading's nice. I especially like reading brand new books. Which is why I bought a new book the other day. Even with the seven new second-hand books I got from my mom-in-law's friend. I couldn't help it. I tried soooo hard to stop myself from buying more books but this one just called out to me.
1. Marley & Me (John Grogan) - check out the cover on amazon.com and you might understand why I bought this boo. Luckily, the writing was just as good.
2. Envy (Sandra Brown) - now that I've finished reading Marley & Me, I'm going to continue reading this.

You'll see a new link on this page. It's Ernie's blog and my friends told me about this last year. I get a huge kick whenever I read his entries and I thought I'd share it with you.