Travelling with the Guitar

I've been called a groupie, a roadie, a coolie... but all I really am is wife to my guitar-playing husband who travels some. I get to tag along, to take me away from the monotony of obsessive house cleaning. Here, I log our adventures with food, airlines, hotels, food, organisers, fans, food, people, books I read. Did I say 'food' already? Well, someone's got to tell people what life's like on the road, right?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

1st Malaysia Guitar Festival

OK, OK, so I didn't go. Blaming it on the kid. :) Roger performed on Dec 3 and 6, came back to the hotel only past midnight. So I'm pretty glad Sara and I didn't go. But I really miss watching Roger perform on stage. I think the man is a wonderful musician.

So what can I say about the festival? Uh.... not much. I wasn't there at all. I didn't even peep in. But we did have time to catch up with some friends. And I did get to meet John Goldie. Pictured here are (left to right) Kuah from The Guitar Store, Goldie and Roger.